gavin’s talking about how amazing it was for him to go from being an RvB fan to directing a season of it, and then burnie looked at him like this:
i’m gonna fucking cry
He’s so proud of his little Gav
Julie D’Aubigny was a 17th-century bisexual French opera singer and fencing master who killed or wounded at least ten men in life-or-death duels, performed nightly shows on the biggest and most highly-respected opera stage in the world, and once took the Holy Orders just so that she could sneak into a convent and shag a nun.
bisexual opera singer who killed ten men and snuck into a convent to shag a nun.
Just so y’all know, she later set that convent on fire so she and that nun could sneak out. And she seduced one of the men she’d dueled.
Also, dueling was a serious crime during her life, but the king of France essentially overturned her conviction on the grounds that the relevant law specifically referred to men.how has there never been a million stories about this badass
It’s always a good day when my wife is back on my dash.
lydia actually did this
I was sure I was gonna scroll down and the last panel would just be the artist sitting there doing nothing like every other “I’m gonna do a thing” comic I’ve ever seen so suffice it to say I’m very pleasantly surprised
my diet includes one whole chocolate a day
47 fucking days
whenever I’m listening to WTNV and they mention how loud the sunrise was I start laughing because all I can imagine is the opening of The Lion King
Dark Deception may look like a horror game, but it’s actually Pac-Man, the creepiest, freakiest Pac-Man game you’re likely to play.
You’re tasked with roaming the corridors of the maps, collecting all the shards (Pac-Mans dots) to complete the level. This is easier said than done though as it’s much harder to do from a first person perspective than a top-down view. Not knowing where the enemies are means there are some real jump scares as enemies pop out from behind corners just in-front of you.
There is a story to the game, that’s something to do with you playing a cop on the run, but it doesn’t really matter, all you need to know about this game is that it is freaky first person Pac-Man and it’s great.
Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde were never this scary.
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.